Open court play is Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5:00 am- 7:30 am and Saturday 6:00 am- 6:00 pm in the Multi-Purpose gym. See “Weekly Gym Schedule” on the “Rec. Center Facilities” page for other available open court times. Six courts available; we also have paddles and balls for those who need them.
Pickleball Classes and Lessons
Registration: Open Enrollment
Rise & Shine Morning Classes: $40 per month
Private Lessons: $45 per hour
Semi-Private Lessons: $25 per player per hour
Group Lessons (4 players): $15 per player per hour
Group Lessons (8+ players): $10 per player per hour
Rise & Shine Morning Classes
Time: 6:00 am- 7:30 am
- Classes include 30-45 min. of instruction followed by 45-60 min. of coached practice play.
- Paddles and balls available for those who don’t have their own.
- Semi-Private lessons are for teams of partners who want to practice together.
- Group lessons are for groups of four or more who like to play together and want to learn in a smaller more focused setting.
- Contact our Pickleball Pro, Vic Phillips, at email@example.com to schedule a lesson.
Spring Indoor Pickleball League
Saturday Co-ed League
Registration: February 14- March 14
Dates: March 14- April 25 (No games on April 4th)
Session 1: 8:00 am- 10:00 am
Session 2: 10:00 am- 12:00 pm
Location: Smithfield Recreation Center
Fee: $40 per session
Skill Levels: All skill levels welcome
- Sign up as an individual for this co-ed league.
- You will play in timed “quad” games (doubles groups playing with and against each of the other three on your court). The pace is fast and fun!
- After you’ve played with the other three on your court, the two with the most games/points move up a court and teh two with the least move down the court. Make it to the top court to be one of the Kings/Queens of the court.
- Three quad rotations per day.
- All skill levels are welcome. The quad rotations naturally move you to courts with others of similar ability levels.
- Contact Vic Phillips with any questions.
Online registration is quick and easy. Follow the link below and follow the instructions on the website.
Find updated scores, schedules and standings online!
- USAPA rated 5.0 player
- Extensive coaching background in pickleball and tennis
- Charter member of PPF (Pro Pickleball Federation)
- Experienced tournament player including National and Pro level events
Looking for a Recreation Center membership?
You can see our pricing and find additional information by visiting our membership page! Or, give us a call and we’ll answer any questions you may have.