Central Park Skate Park
Smithfield Central Park is home to a state-of-the-art 8,500 square foot street style Skate Park designed by Grindline. The Skate Park is open to everyone and is free of charge. The layout makes this a great activity for both older and younger children. The Skate Park welcomes skateboards, roller blades, scooters, and is accessible to people with disabilities.
The Skate Park is open dawn- dusk daily weather permitting.
Central Park is located at 100 N. 25 W. Smithfield, Utah
The Skatepark will be closed Monday, August 19 – Friday, August 23 to perform warranty work on the skatepark and to rejuvenate the grass areas surrounding the park. It will be critical to stay off the park and surrounding areas during this closure to allow for the repairs to be performed, and the epoxy to cure.
Skate Park Rules
Use of the Smithfield Skate Park facility has inherent dangers including serious injury or death.
Smithfield City is NOT responsible for these dangers.
The use of proper safety equipment such as helmets, gloves, knee, elbow and wrist pads, and proper shoes are highly recommended. All users shall provide their own equipment and ensure that is maintained in good working condition.
FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING SPLASH PAD RULES
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles allowed.
- Skate Park is open from dawn to dusk unless otherwise posted.
- No glass containers or gum. Please use trash receptacles
- Alcohol, tobacco and use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited in all of Central Park.
- No makeshift items or modifications to existing ramps, rails and like items allowed.
- No organized events without the written approval of the Smithfield Parks & Recreation Department.
- Music allowed through personal headphones only.
- Unruly conduct, language, defacing or misuse of the facility may result in loss of park privileges.
- The City may close the facility without notice for maintenance, unforeseen circumstances, weather concerns, or misuse.
- Participants are expected to inspect and make sure surface is safe and dry before using.
- Please report any damage or hazardous conditions to the Smithfield Parks & Recreation Department.
Looking for a Recreation Center membership?
You can see our pricing and find additional information by visiting our membership page! Or, give us a call and we’ll answer any questions you may have.