Central Park Splash Pad
Smithfield Central Park is home to a state-of-the-art 3,600 square foot Splash Pad. The Splash Pad is open to everyone and is free of charge. The available features make this a great activity for both older and younger children. The Splash Pad is on a timer and is activated by touching a grey sensory pad with bare skin. The pad is located on the outer cement border near the pump house.
The Splash Pad is open 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Central Park is located at 100 N. 25 W. Smithfield, Utah
- 3,600 square feet
- 4 water cannons
- 2 kid benches
- 1 quad dump bucket
- Tower of Power w/ 4 dump buckets
- 60″ Steel Mushroom
- 26 nozzles
- 4 water loops
Splash Pad Rules
FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING SPLASH PAD RULES
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers (regular diaper changing should occur).
- Please take children on frequent restroom breaks (every 30-60 minutes is recommended).
- Persons, especially children, who are experiencing diarrhea (which is considered a high risk event at aquatic
facilities) must not use the splash pad.
- Persons with open cuts or sores, infection or diseases that may be transmitted by the water are prohibited
- The following activities and items are NOT PERMITTED in the splash pad area:
- Climbing, sitting, and playing on splash pad apparatus
- Drinking splash pad water, spitting and spouting of water from the mouth
- Running, rough play and profanity
- Carrying mud or sand onto the pad
- Inflatable pool toys, athletic and other recreation equipment
- Food, candy, gum, beverages, and glass containers
- Soaps, detergents, and shampoos
- Intentionally covering water fixtures and drains
- Animals, except service animals
- Changing diapers
- Radios and other acoustical devices
- Skateboards, skates, razors, rollerblades, scooters, bicycles, and similar recreation equipment
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere in Central Park
- Proper swim attire is required. Cutoffs are not permitted.
- The pavilion and picnic tables located within it are available for general use unless reserved. Groups that have
reserved the pavilion have priority use of the pavilion and the picnic tables within it.
- At the first sign of thunder or lightning, vacate the splash pad and seek a fully enclosed shelter.
- The splash pad may be closed down at anytime for maintenance or weather concerns.
Looking for a Recreation Center membership?
You can see our pricing and find additional information by visiting our membership page! Or, give us a call and we’ll answer any questions you may have.